I will make sure you are satisfied. Speed Darlington tells Tonto Dikeh!


Amidst the gist surrounding Tonto Dikeh and the interview she granted, talking about her ex husband being a 40-seconds man,  Speed darlington has reacted!


This is not the first time the IG Rapper and comedian will publicly display his affections for Tonto Dikeh, so he took advantage of the situation to express himself again just may be Tontolet as she's fondly called by her fans will consider him.

According to him : "You will never lack any sexual pleasure with me that's my word,don't worry about the background, I'm making a song I just finished recording my latest "Akamu"
"I record at home and that's why background look super attractive,but concentrate on the mental picture.
Picture how I will have you shaking like leaf, not sure if I can give you Lamborghini but I will make sure you are satisfied.I don't cheat that's one thing I can tell you for sure.

Comments