“I Regret Laminating My O’level Original Certificate” – Man Cries Out


My heart is filled with tears as I type this because today, the devil used Mr Joel in the recruit department of workforce group to be the stumbling blocks to my breakthrough.
I went for an interview with workforce group gbagada, and during my credentials check, Mr Joel accused me of tampering with my D.O.B on my Waec certificate just because it was laminated and the ink looks faint. Mind you the D.O.B on my O’Level corresponded with my ID card and my birth certificate.

I tried to prove my innocence, but rather he chased me away from his desk, and that was how I lost the job as I wasn’t interviewed. I almost cried right in front of everyone there, because I have been searching for a job for months now and this happened.

I don’t know who needs to hear this but please, do not laminate your credentials, so that you can be able to defend the authenticity of it when your recruiters touch them.
A young man in the name of Ayo who also works in that department saw how downcast I was and walk up to me and encouraged me not to be troubled, that something big will come my way. Thank you Ayo for your word of encouragement. God bless you, I believe something big will come, and when it does I’ll share the news.
Thank you too Mr Joel, you were only doing your job. Cheers

Comments